Children learning in our Safe Space center
There are many children coming to our Safe Space for Vulnerable Refugees center, especially during school vacations. Some come together with their mothers and some by themselves.
The children come from different, but all very hard backgrounds, there are orphaned foster children, violence and sexual abuse survivors, child mothers, school dropouts, and a boy who lives in a church becuase his mother is homeless.
The young children play with the games we have here, and the older ones learn arts and crafts with the adults. Some of them are with us for more than a year now, and it is great to see how they grow and become more relaxed and less timid.
Here is a beautiful house made today by one of our new young students.
- Aniye Andalucía Leave a reply
- Celebrating first anniversary to our Safe Space for Vulnerable Refugees center Leave a reply
- Safe Space and Vocational Training Centre for particularly Vulnerable Refugees Leave a reply
- Aniye Report 2019 – 2020 Leave a reply
- First training in Kyaka II Refugee Camp Leave a reply
- Leave a reply
- Refugees in Kampala – Arts and Crafts FB page Leave a reply
- A new Facebook page promoting refugees arts and crafts Leave a reply
- First Community Market Leave a reply